pCloud is a cloud storage service developed by a Switzerland based company known as pCloud AG. It is a traditional cloud storage service responsible for keeping the file safely and making them available across all devices. It is available on Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. It is the world’s first cloud service that stores both non-encrypted and encrypted files.
It was founded in 2013 by Anton Titov and Tunio Zafer. Within five years the company gained more than 9 million users including Coca-Cola, Uber, and Nike. It provides 10 GB of storage space free and offers a lifetime subscription after a one-time payment. It guarantees to protect personal files and make them inaccessible to others. It offers a family lifetime plan of 2TB.
How to Create a pCloud account?
There are several ways for creating a pCloud account. It can be created using your Facebook account, google, or apple account or with your email address.
So, here is the complete guide for creating a pCloud account with your email address.
- Open pCloud.com and click on the “Sign Up” button
- Enter your email address and your password.
- Do the verification of your account and you are done.
If you want to sign up using your Facebook/Google or Apple account do follow these steps.
- Open pCloud.com or your Facebook/Google or Apple account.
- Select any of these apps and sign up.
- Confirm your registration and the process is completed.
Now, you’ve your pCloud account to store your files safely.
What are the Advantages of a pCloud account?
It is one of the most successful startups and it secured the first position in “Top 10 startups in Bulgaria in 2015”. It provides secure and easy-to-use services along with these two here is the list of advantages of having a pCloud account.
- Increased Organization – It helps in increasing efficiency by providing access to documents and files from any device also it is a stress-free process. It makes the business grow faster.
- Cut Down on Risk Factor – It provides backup to all your documents and especially to your business-related documents which helps to minimize the risk factor in the business.
- Flexibility in Working – If your employees have flexibility in their working space then it becomes an absolute necessity for them. Now they do not have to worry about sending documents.
- Secured – The files transferred in the pCloud are secured by using the 256-bit AES method of encrypting during and after transfer. According to some review platforms, pCloud is better than OneDrive in terms of security.
Based in Switzerland, it is one of the most successful startups of all time. Providing the world with easy-to-use cloud storage service. Today there are over 10.5 million users strong growing rapidly. Though it is not completely without flaws, we still recommend it.