Temple Run is the most popular game for Android. It is an endless runner game with some eye-popping graphics and cool control. If there is a game which checks your brain, eye, hand and finger coordination than Temple Run is the one. A simple runner game with cool landscapes and visually appealing graphics make it a must-have game on any Android device.
There were a number of variants of Temple Run game available on Play Store but they are now removed due to some unknown reasons. But if you wish to play the Temple Run 5 on your Android phone than βDown is here to let you give access to the game. Temple Run 5 is also called as Temple Run – Treasure Hunters. The game is a combination of Running and classic match-three video game. It is still in the development phase but you can download the app from the βDown for free. The early reviews of the app.
Features of Temple Run 5
- Collect new & favourite Temple Run characters like Scarlett Fox, Guy Dangerous and Barry Bones
- Solve puzzles to upgrade and customize your treasure hunters, each with exclusive power-ups, outfits and more
- Explore exotic temple realm worlds like Hidden Grove, Frozen Shadows and Blazing Sands
- Play 100’s of addicting match 3 levels!
- Earn special boosters to defeat the demon monkey and continue your quest for the idol
- A dynamic 3D map connecting match 3 actions with quests that unlock the story behind Temple Run’s treasure hunters
Is the App Safe to Download?
The App is Developed by Imangi Studios who are popular and reliable developers. I have tested the app for any malware, spyware, vulnerability and adware using different Anti-virus and Ad-detector applications. I have also tested the app for stability and found it to be stable on all Android versions.
How to Install Temple Run 5 on Android?
Here are Steps to Download and Install Temple Run Treasure Hunter for Android
- Enable Unknown Sources, Settings → Security → Check for Unknown Sources
- Download the APK from the link above
- Locate the app and click on the APK
- Install the App and Done!
Note: I am not the developer of the app nor I am affiliated with it in any form. Do comment below if the link is dead.