GBWhatsApp is one of the most popular counterfeit version of WhatsApp developed by team GB. You get some advanced features which generally lack in the stock version. GBWhatsApp uses the same API like that of the conventional WA so it serves the data from the WhatsApp servers. You get unlimited features which you always demand a WhatsApp to have with more control over privacy.
GBWhatsApp gives the power to hide your status, increase status length, download status, read deleted messages, large file size transfer, more privacy controls. One of the strong features which make it the best alternative to WA is ‘No-Ban Feature’. It is the best forked WA app if you wish to use two WA accounts in a single device.
WhatsApp is the most popular instant internet messaging App for Smartphones. It is the biggest platforms for instant online messaging over the internet data. With WhatsApp, you can send and receive messages to other users in your contact. Share text, images, videos, files, stickers, GIF, documents, GPS location, Web URL, audio files, contacts and voice notes. You can also make a video call for free with GBWhatsApp.
Features of GBWhatsApp
- Themes and customisation options
- Anti-Ban Feature
- Multiple Language Support
- Unlimited WhatsApp Stories
- Regular Updates with the backup feature
- Hide double tick, blue tick and online status.
- Thousands of premium WA themes
- Inbuilt App lock
- Inbuilt DND and mute function
- File Preview
- Password lock for particular chats
How to Install GBWhatsApp on Android?
Here are Steps to Download and Install Temple Run Treasure Hunter for Android
- Enable Unknown Sources, Settings → Security → Check for Unknown Sources
- Download the APK from the link above
- Locate the app and click on the APK
- Install the App and Done!
Is the App Safe to Download?
The App is Developed by Team GB who are popular and reliable developers. I have tested the app for any malware, spyware, vulnerability and adware using different Anti-virus and Ad-detector applications. I have also tested the app for stability and found it to be stable on all Android versions.
Note: I am not the developer of the app nor I am affiliated with it in any form. Do comment below if the link is dead.