iCloud is one of the great services of Apple which enables you to backup and synchronize photos, email, calendar, contacts, and many more. The service mainly works with Apple devices such as iPhone, iPad, Mac. However, if you’re an Android user who wants to create an iCloud account on Android mobile, then we got your back.
When it comes to Apple, you always need an apple id to use any service of Apple. It is the same for iCloud that means if you own an Apple device or not, you will always need an Apple ID to use iCloud.
Get 5 GB of secure Apple cloud storage with free access to photos, notes, mail, keynotes, videos and more with the free Apple ID account.
Here in this post, I will share with you an easy way to create an iCloud account on Android mobile.
Create an iCloud Account on Android Mobile
Creating and using an iCloud account is quite straightforward. All you need to do is follow the below-suggested step and will end up creating an iCloud account on Android mobile.
- First, open the preferred choice of browser on your Android smartphone and navigate to www.iCloud.com.
- For better functionality of the website, we recommend you switch to the desktop version of the website.
- On the next screen, click on the Create Apple ID button available at the bottom.
- Now you need to enter the requisite information such as your name, date of birth, password, and so forth to create your Apple ID.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to successfully create your iCloud account on an Android device.
- At last, you will receive a verification code on your entered mobile number, enter the verification code and finish the registration process.
Conclusion – And with that, we have concluded some easy steps through which you can create an iCloud account on an Android device. If you face any difficulties while creating an iCloud account, you can switch to the desktop version. This way website will load properly as it does on a computer.
Hopefully, with the help of the above steps, you have managed to create an iCloud account.